Thursday, March 10, 2016

Internet Over Daylight

In a recent study done by a British company, they concluded that the next generations of adults would rather have internet over daylight.

The company asked people between the ages of 18 and 25 to identify five things which they felt were important to maintain their quality of life.

Freedom of speech topped the list, picked by 81% of the 2,465 surveyed. Nearly seven seven out of 10 (69%) chose internet connect, followed by 64% saying daylight and 57% hot water.

It's funny at first, but I'd have to agree with the importance of the internet. It's something in my life that I truly could not live without. I look at my daily tasks and my education, all basically revolve around the use of the internet. I wake up and check the weather online. I use the internet to research for my school projects. My teacher uses online resources to teach their lessons.  This is a major part of my life that revolves around the use of the internet.

Something more interesting would be to see a larger group of young adults and from different countries. It would also be interesting to see how they compare to the older generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment