Friday, January 29, 2016

Why TV Has Been Replaced

It might be a common thing for many, but it also might be a confusing thought for others. Why would someone spend their time watching some random person on the internet play games? Why would you watch games when you could be playing those games?

For someone like myself, who spends a fair amount of time watching people play games, I can say that it has become one of my main sources of entertainment. A while ago I would have to say that my main source of entertainment was TV. What happened? Truthfully, I don't know exactly. TV started to get bland, and I kept having less and less time to watch TV.  When I had some time, It seemed like there was nothing on that I wanted to watch.


With online solutions, this solved many problems. Services like Netflix and Hulu offered me shows that I could watch at any time, and anywhere on any device that had access to the internet.  This allowed me to watch shows before I went to bed, or waiting for a ride after school.


Going online, I also found many other sources of entertainment, mainly Youtube. At the time, Youtubers were just starting to experiment with gaming, and found that it was an instant success. Thousands of people, including myself were instantly hooked, and subscribed to many people.


No comments:

Post a Comment