Saturday, February 20, 2016

Bluetooth Earbuds

It's something that I've seen many people come back to school after break with. It's seem like bluetooth earbuds are becoming a household object. It has a good reason too, I've used a pair for a few months and I have no reason to go back to a normal  pair of headphones.

First of all, They're light. At first when I purchased them online, I was concerned that the weight of them might make them feel awkward to wear. But when I first put them on, I could honestly feel no difference compared to a conventional pair of earbuds. They fit snug in my ears, and they also came with adjustable sizes if they didn't fit.

Another concern I had when I began to search for a pair was the price. A couple years ago, I thought that bluetooth earbuds would be a cool thing to use, and looked online to see if there was one I liked. After searching "bluetooth earbuds" in amazon, I was quickly dismayed. The price for a poor looking quality pair was $60+. To get a decent pair, I would of have to payed over $100. Additionally, there were only a few models that I could choose from. Now if you search, there are endless choices, usually ranging from $20-$40 with more expensive, higher quality options also available.

Overall, the further design of the earbuds, the lower price, and more companies producing them has lead to an increase of interest in this newer way to listen to your music.

No comments:

Post a Comment