Friday, February 26, 2016

Games That has Affected My Life the Most

Many games have affected me throughout my life, but there were a few that had a larger impact.

One game that had a large impact was just simply flash game. My sister must of learned about websites that had collections of flash games from school. Her and I would spend many hours browsing and playing these simple games. Nothing really specific, but it was just the fact of exposing me to the computer and computer games that it has significance long lasting affect on me.

Another game that had a large impact on me is Runescape. It was one of the first true games that I played. I was exposed to it in elementary school by some newly made friends. Through it, I meet a lot of other people at my school and made friends with them through the common interest of the game. It's something that filled a lot of my downtime in between homework and school for many years.  It's helped me pass a lot of time ever since, and has continually updated.



No comments:

Post a Comment